Sondag 28 April 2013

Solgar - Eleuthero, 520 mg, 100 veggie caps special offers

Solgar - Eleuthero, 520 mg, 100 veggie caps

Solgar - Eleuthero, 520 mg, 100 veggie caps

Solgar - Eleuthero, 520 mg, 100 veggie caps Reviews

Buyer beware... Until they change it, the website where this product is sold is going to say both "100 quantity" in the smaller print, and "250 quantity" in the header and on the picture of the bottle itself. What are you actually going to receive? First, while shopping for eleuthero, you will find this link: Solgar - Eleuthero, 520 mg, 100 veggie caps by Solgar Buy new: $10.38 When you click on that link, you will see this header: Solgar - Siberian Ginseng, 520 mg, 250 veggie caps, a claim that is confirmed by the quantity shown in a photograph of the product. What I received was a bottle of 100. Thereafter, I contacted the Vitamin Shoppe via email immediately. Realizing that someone had obviously made a mistake, I didn't ask for a quantity of 250, but merely for another bottle of 100... for free. The Vitamin Shoppe complied straightaway. So, I have to give kudos to the company (and once again to Amazon) and their great customer service in dealing with this little error. However, the website has not been changed as of the date of this review, so as I said before, buyer beware. Now, as to a review of the product itself: I first heard of eleuthero as being an herb that can relieve joint pain. A lifetime of athletics and skiing has left my knees in something of a less than ideal state. So, I found a product here at Amazon called Good Earth "Ginseng Green Tea" with eleuthero (aka Siberian Ginseng). The tea helped. Within a few days I experienced a little less swelling in my knees, much less pain, and greater agility. Thereafter, I sought a stronger source of eleuthero, and let me tell you, they abound on the internet. However, I wanted eleuthero in veggie caps. I don't eat meat, and most pills are bound with gelatin or sold in gelatin capsules. Gelatin, like the product Jell-o, consists mostly of what's left of an animal below the knees. The butcher grinds that up, cooks it, and there you have it: Jell-o! That one requirement simplified the hunt, while simultaneously upping the price tremendously. I eventually bought a bottle of Eleuthero Root from "gaia herbs" here at Amazon. The product seems to be a paste or a liquid that is contained inside veggie capsules. So far, so good. The "gaia herbs" product seems to work well, although it is certainly expensive. So, when I stumbled across this bottle of 250 (ostensibly) for only ten dollars, I had to give it a go. With "gaia herbs" you can trace the source of the herb and its freshness by a product code on the label. The same is not true of Solgar herbs, but a little research on the internet told me that Solgar is a respected name among herb sellers and buyers. The Eleuthero Root from "gaia herbs" is packaged in a bottle of 60, and sells for about $20 per bottle (or about $17 if you subscribe through Amazon Prime). As two capsules are the recommended dosage (about 800 mg), this is a 30-day supply. Thus: With the product from "gaia herbs", we have a 30-day supply for $20, or about $.67 a day. The Solgar product is actually packaged in bottles of 100 (not 250), and in capsules of 510 mg, a dose that Solgar claims is the daily recommended dosage. Thus, the Solgar product constitutes a 100-day supply for around $11, eleven cents a day; or if you choose to double up, a 50-day supply at twenty-two cents a day. Further, the Solgar product is in powder form, enabling the consumer to open the capsule and pour the product directly into tea, juice, or a power drink (or a vodka gimlet, I suppose). Research into the value of eleuthero is limited, and while there is some indication that regular ingestion of eleuthero may produce a number of benefits, no one has demonstrated this other than anecdotally. I feel a benefit from the regular use of eleuthero, and I've been using it in one form or another for over a year now. Two months ago, I bought a mountain bike, and I am able to ride 20 miles a day now -- in fact, last night, I clocked 25 miles before heading home. I can tell you two things for certain: 1. My knees feel better to me, and 2. my knees have improved in strength and reduced pain during the period when I was taking a daily dose of eleuthero. What I cannot say for certain is that the improvement in my knees is because of the eleuthero. Nevertheless, I am not willing to discontinue its use. As to trying to distinguish between the quality of the two products that have been the subject of this review, I cannot. I take both of them alternately. I believe I am healthier from the regular use of eleuthero, but my beliefs cannot affect your life. Only your beliefs can do that. It all comes down to this: Placebo-wise or otherwise, if it feels good, do it.. this is my Solgar - Eleuthero, 520 mg, 100 veggie caps reviews
Solgar - Eleuthero, 520 mg, 100 veggie caps

Solgar - Eleuthero, 520 mg, 100 veggie caps Specs

  • Earn points toward FREE products with every purchase. The Vitamin Shoppe's Healthy Awards Club sends out millions of dollars in Award Certificates to members each year. Your first purchase grants you automatic free membership. Here's how (restrictions apply)
. Solgar - Eleuthero, 520 mg, 100 veggie caps
Solgar - Eleuthero, 520 mg, 100 veggie caps Best buy
Solgar - Eleuthero, 520 mg, 100 veggie caps
. Solgar - Eleuthero, 520 mg, 100 veggie caps will.. (Read More)




Solgar - Eleuthero, 520 mg, 100 veggie caps
,

7 out of 10 based on 53 ratings

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking